Why Fluoride Should not be in our Drinking Water
Fluoride is toxic and affects the bones in our body. Did you know that half of all the fluoride you drink or half of all the fluoride you ingest stays in your bones, stays in your body for the rest of your life? It has been found that populations, who have fluoridated drinking water, have more hip fractures and bone fractures in the elderly population? These are people that can’t recover from that and their bones are poisoned because they’ve been drinking the fluoride for so long. Half of what you’re drinking stays in your body.
As a Natural Dentist I have found that fluoride in the drinking water does not reduce tooth decay. That’s a myth. It’s a strange situation we’re living under when our water is fluoridated, yet clearly dangerous. It is also a big problem for people with kidney problems, where there’s dialysis that uses the water that poisons. It’s very toxic. Some people drink a lot more water than other people. Compare the dosage of fluoride that an athlete drinks (who may drink twice as much water) or that of a child (who drinks a lot of water with a small body mass) to that of an average adult?
The whole idea of putting toxic fluoride in public drinking water is totally wrong and contrary to all pharmacology and the way medicine should work.
We have warnings that children’s formula should not be made with fluoride in a drinking water. Well, what are we going to do if our community water is fluoridated? It’s just poison. It’s a strange question. But if we’re going to put fluoride in the drinking water, why don’t we put arsenic? They’re both toxic.
Our water should be clean and pure-not toxic!About Grant Layton Filed under Holistic Dentistry, Layton Dental Blog